It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ0056I There is a version mismatch for the "com.ibm.team.repository" service.

Manish Ranglani (835) | asked May 06 '14, 7:12 a.m.

Hi Everyone,

When attempting to connect RTC jazz URI  I receive the following msg:

Unable to login: CRJAZ0056I There is a version mismatch for the "com.ibm.team.repository" service. The server version is "21" while the client version is "24".

What would be the best solution for this?

One answer

permanent link
Sumant Renukarya (1.1k23339) | answered May 06 '14, 7:20 a.m.
Hi Manish

The solution is to ensure that the RTC client and the server are on the same version or atleast the RTC server at a higher version that the RTC client. 

Look for the last answer in this discussion:

https://jazz.net/forum/questions/39375/error-msg-crjaz0056i-mismatch-for-comibmteamrepository

Comments
Manish Ranglani commented May 07 '14, 1:40 a.m.

Thanks for the update Sumant.

I have downloaded RTC 3.0 and added jars to STS, Still facing the same issue. What could be done to resolve this?

Sumant Renukarya commented May 07 '14, 3:50 a.m.
  1. Are you trying to connect to the Jazz URI via the web or the Eclipse client, when you receive the error? 

1. If the Eclipse client, what is the version of the RTC Eclipse client?

2. What is the JTS server version in use here? 

I don't understand what you mean by you added jars to STS. Could you please elaborate? 

Manish Ranglani commented May 08 '14, 1:21 a.m.

You are correct, I am trying to connect to Jazz URI.

Just to give you an overview i have written a login code to connect jazz URI using plain Java jars. After executing code it gives the above error.

I am using SpringSource Tool Suite Version: 2.6.1.RELEASE to develop program.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.