It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to programmatically check owner of snapshot is set to Stream.

Sanjeev Kulkarni (331722) | asked Dec 12 '13, 12:34 p.m.
retagged Dec 13 '13, 10:48 a.m. by David Lafreniere (4.8k7)
I want to verify if build is promoted programmatically.

Requirement:
To delete build results that are not released.

Accepted answer

permanent link
David Lafreniere (4.8k7) | answered Dec 13 '13, 11:00 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Dec 13 '13, 11:04 a.m.
Hi Sanjeev.

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to do, but I can provide some snippets that might be related which you can put together as needed.

To get the snapshot contribution of a particular build result:

protected IBaselineSet getSnapshotContribution(ITeamRepository teamRepository, IBuildResultHandle buildResultHandle, IProgressMonitor monitor) throws IllegalArgumentException, TeamRepositoryException {
   IBaselineSet baselineSet = null;
   ITeamBuildClient client = (ITeamBuildClient) getTeamRepository().getClientLibrary(ITeamBuildClient.class);
   IBuildResultContribution[] snapshotContribution = client.getBuildResultContributions(buildResultHandle, new String[] { ScmConstants.EXTENDED_DATA_TYPE_ID_BUILD_SNAPSHOT }, monitor);
   if (snapshotContribution.length > 0) {
      IBaselineSetHandle baselineSetHandle = (IBaselineSetHandle) snapshotContribution[0].getExtendedContribution();
      baselineSet = (IBaselineSet) getTeamRepository().itemManager().fetchCompleteItem(baselineSetHandle, IItemManager.REFRESH, monitor);
   }
  return baselineSet;
}
To check if the owner of the snapshot is a particular stream or workspace:

IWorkspaceHandle streamToCheck; // you'd have to retrieve the stream or workspace you care about somehow IBaselineSet snapshot = getSnapshotContribution(repo, build, monitor); // per the method above. if (!snapshot.getOwner().sameItemId(streamToCheck) { // Delete build result or what ever else you need to do. }
Sanjeev Kulkarni selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.