It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM 4.0.2 Test Cases (Live) reports runs and shows Oracle error ids

yuvaraj patil (3368) | asked Oct 07 '13, 8:32 a.m.

RQM 4.0.2 Test Cases (Live) reports runs and then gives the following error in the summary:

What do these errors mean and how can it be resolved? Any Ideas?

2 answers

permanent link
Vidya Malkarnekar (1.0k15) | answered Oct 07 '13, 8:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Have you checked if your data warehouse  database login/password  is valid? Find the Oracle information for datawarehouse in  teamserver.properties file in <INSTALL>/conf/jts folder  and make sure you can login to that database using Oracle tools like sqlplus first.

Comments
yuvaraj patil commented Oct 07 '13, 10:40 a.m.

There was a change in the password which was not updated in the database login/password . Once done , the message disappeared however , it lead to some new messages:
TextData (id = 3675):
+ Cannot execute the statement.
    org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.OdaException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

ReportDesign (id = 1):
+ There are errors evaluating script ""Record count: " + row["TOTAL_COLUMN_0"] + " :Run query - set variable - current project area"":
ReferenceError: "row" is not defined. (<inline>#1)

Text about section:
+ Cannot execute the statement.
    org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.OdaException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

permanent link
Vidya Malkarnekar (1.0k15) | answered Oct 07 '13, 10:35 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Forgot to mention one thing. Even though it's a live report,  the error is being thrown by "about this report" section as it tries to get the data about last etl run. I can repro it if I bring down  Data warehouse. Looks like a defect to me.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.