It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

selected project template for DOORS NG projects?

ross jones (492631) | asked Aug 28 '13, 1:27 p.m.
edited Aug 28 '13, 5:23 p.m.
as an JAZZ admin when setting up a new DOORS NG project I am offered a selection of ~7 project templates ..........I choose 1 and create the project..........then I go to project properties/templates and I expect to see the 1 template I selected when setting up the project..........however I see all 7 templates and no indication that the one I selected is being used.........why does the one i selected during set up not show as the one being used in the project?

One answer

permanent link
Kirk Grotjohn (1.2k3) | answered Aug 28 '13, 2:41 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The Templates page of the Project Properties is really for managing templates (creating, editing, deleting, downloading, uploading).  It's not meant to show you which one was used to create the current project.  I don't think we keep track of which template was used to create a project.  If this is important, I would suggest opening an enhancement (although you might want to first check to see if one already exists). 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.