It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DWH & CCM DB Schemas

Valery Serogodsky (1112) | asked Aug 23 '13, 7:52 a.m.
edited Aug 23 '13, 7:53 a.m.

Our company uses RTC. I want to create SQL queries to read RTC data from DB directly. I've already created a lot of queries. And all of them select data from DHW schema. ... But now I have a problem.

Business Need work item has customized field “Target Release” in our RTC system. The field allows to select one of iterations. I’ve found values of this field in “model”.”work_item_item_extensions” table of CCM schema and I’ve not found this field in DWH schema which I use for queries.
The questions: is data from “model”.”work_item_item_extensions” table copied from CCM to DWH schema or not? if yes in which table?

One answer

permanent link
John Carolan (71616) | answered Aug 23 '13, 8:34 a.m.
Hi Valery,

I think the following document may help you:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/add-a-rational-team-concert-data-warehouse-extension-for-custom-attributes/index.html

Regards,

John

Comments
Valery Serogodsky commented Aug 23 '13, 8:56 a.m.

Thank you John! I will look in the document.

Valery Serogodsky commented Sep 06 '13, 7:52 a.m. | edited Sep 06 '13, 7:53 a.m.

I've looked in the document. It was very interesting. Now I know how custom attributes are stored better. But my question still exists ...

Values of “Target Release” custom attribute are stored CCM schema (“model”.”work_item_item_extensions” table). I found them. It's clear for me.
Data from ССM schema are transferred to DWH schema according to a schedule.
Table structure of DWH schema differs from table structure of CCM schema. And my problem is I cannot find “Target Release” custom attribute in tables of DWH schema.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.