It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I see which change sets in a work item have been flowed to which streams?

Andrew Trobec (49712144139) | asked May 09 '13, 10:42 a.m.
Hello,

As a sort of follow up to this thread, has the functionality been implemented where I can track which streams the change-sets associated to a work item were flowed?

I am using RTC 3.0.1.1.

Thank you and best regards,

Andrew

Accepted answer

permanent link
Arne Bister (2.6k12832) | answered May 09 '13, 10:57 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Andrew,

the good news is: yes, this functionality has been developed. It is called Locate Change Set wizard.
The slightly less good news for you: it has been developed for RTC 4.0 and beyond. You will need to upgrade your environment to at least 4.0 to be able to take advantage of this feature.

If this answers your question, please mark this post as accepted.

- Arne
Andrew Trobec selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Andrew Trobec commented May 09 '13, 11:13 a.m.

Thank you Arne,

This is good.... but bad :)

Regards,

Andrew 

Andrew Trobec commented May 10 '13, 5:51 a.m. | edited May 10 '13, 5:51 a.m.

@abister

The link specifies this functionality for Rational Team Concert for Microsoft Visual Studio Client.  Can I expect the same for RTC for Eclipse?

Regards,

Andrew

Arne Bister commented May 10 '13, 5:57 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Andrew,

yes, it also works for Eclipse. I just demoed it last Monday in the RTC Eclipse client.
- Arne

Christophe Cornu commented May 10 '13, 10:11 a.m.

To add to that, here's a video of that feature released in 4.0. Video shows the feature for Eclipse, VS and CLI clients. Cheers!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.