It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

HTTP 400 error when exporting scripts from RIT / Greenhat to Jazz / QM

Michael Oldland (1111) | asked Apr 16 '13, 9:15 a.m.
Having followed the integration instructions supplied with Rational Integration Tester (8.1.3) to connect to RQM (in Jazz Team Server v4.0.1) I get the following error when exporting test script (within RIT) :-

com.ghc.ghtester.rqm.common.RQMServiceException: https://<ServerName>:9443/qm/secure/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/<ProjectName>/remotescript/slug__kbF2DqZ_EeKkKZK9qgUdyQ
    at com.ghc.ghtester.rqm.common.RemoteRQMService.write(RemoteRQMService.java:256)
    at com.ghc.ghtester.rqm.qmintegration.internal.ExportJob.run(ExportJob.java:194)
    at com.ghc.ghtester.rqm.qmintegration.internal.ExportJob.run(ExportJob.java:326)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: com.ghc.ghtester.rqm.common.RQMServiceHTTPException: Unexpected http status code: 400
    at com.ghc.ghtester.rqm.common.RQMHttpClient.executeMethod(RQMHttpClient.java:326)
    at com.ghc.ghtester.rqm.common.RQMHttpClient.put(RQMHttpClient.java:223)
    at com.ghc.ghtester.rqm.common.RemoteRQMService.write(RemoteRQMService.java:249)
    ... 3 more

Online resources suggest that 'resources' is not a valid extension for com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService - a similar post refers to the Project Alias being correct (use /projects after IIntegrationService to identify correct Alias)

Any ideas?

One answer

permanent link
Michael Oldland (1111) | answered Apr 18 '13, 11:43 a.m.
So, whilst investigating the RFT adapter connection with Jazz / RQM I identified that my User / Project Area profile didn't have the necessary licence ( RQM Connector or RQM Contributor or RQM Quality Professional), nor the correct role for RQM - having corrected these points I was successfully able to import scripts from Greenhat / RIT into the Jazz Project and the RIT Agent appears in the Adapter Console for test execution purposes.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.