It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC cannot login via C/S client usting smart card but can login via web

Elvin Jiang (1178) | asked Mar 29 '13, 11:27 p.m.

I installed RTC 4.0.1 on a server2008R2, and configed it to bind LDAP under WAS 8.0.0.3. and set the login auth as smartcard.

I setup all the Apps through Https://[machine]:9443/jts/setup and it works well on IE or firefox.

the prolem comes when I try to connect jts using C/S client, I opened eclipse and try to get login, and I only got a issus massege:

CRJAZ6022E Cannot log into the following server: 'win-pkirtc2'. For more details, open the help system and search for CRJAZ6022E.

CRJAZ0099E An HTTP error occurred when this URL was being accessed: https://win-pkirtc2:9443/ccm/versionCompatibility?clientVersion=4.0.1. Error details: Remote host closed connection during handshake.

Remote host closed connection during handshake

SSL peer shut down incorrectly

One answer

permanent link
Josh Crawford (984615) | answered Apr 11 '13, 3:48 p.m.
Hi Elvin,  there are some issues with smart card authentication and the version of Java that ships with the RTC eclipse client.  Many of these issues have been addressed in the IBM JDK 1.6 SR12.  See the following work items for more information:

Rational Team Concert Eclipse Client requires the SDK be upgraded on the same schedule as the IBM Java releases (249202)

Update Smart Card support Documentation for Rational Team Concert Client (250849)

Modify the shipped Rational Team Concert Client on Windows with IBM Common Access Card provider enabled (250856)

RTC 401 ships with SR11.  If you contact support via a PMR they can send the appropriate version

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.