It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC integration with Siebel, Remedy, etc.

Mark Krasovich (51372) | asked Nov 20 '08, 6:54 p.m.
Are there plans to integrate ticketing systems, such as Siebel and Remedy, with RTC using connectors, or something more direct?

Mark

16 answers

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Oct 07 '10, 5:39 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
There are Bridge connectors for a variety of Rational repositories (e.g.
ClearCase, ClearQuest, Synergy, Change, DOORS). In addition, various
groups are writing bridges using the OSLC API's (see
www.open-services.net for examples).

Cheers,
Geoff

On 10/6/2010 8:37 PM, smithkane88 wrote:
Is it an Bridge Connector planned to connect RTC with other systems?

permanent link
Mark Krasovich (51372) | answered Mar 24 '11, 12:30 p.m.
Hello,

I know how to use the work item dependencies, duplicates, etc. within a project. However, I'm wondering if there is an elegant way to track cross project dependencies? E.G. Team 1 constructs component A, Team 3 constructs component C and D. Component D uses a change set from component A, thus, the possibility exists that some defects will be shared between different teams working on different projects. Is there a way to tie one defect to separate projects? I don't see a way to make a work item dependent, or related, to another project, other than creating a new work item for Team 3 in the above example.

Thanks, Mark

permanent link
Mark Krasovich (51372) | answered Mar 24 '11, 12:37 p.m.
Hello,

I know how to use the work item dependencies, duplicates, etc. within a project. However, I'm wondering if there is an elegant way to track cross project dependencies? E.G. Team 1 constructs component A, Team 3 constructs component C and D. Component D uses a change set from component A, thus, the possibility exists that some defects will be shared between different teams working on different projects. Is there a way to tie one defect to separate projects? I don't see a way to make a work item dependent, or related, to another project, other than creating a new work item for Team 3 in the above example.

Thanks, Mark

permanent link
Nid Hadidi (6) | answered May 31 '11, 9:17 a.m.
Please let me know if the API/Bridge connctor is available in RTC 3.0. We would like to integrate RTC with Remedy.

permanent link
Zeeshan Ahmed Khan (4124) | answered Jun 22 '11, 1:41 p.m.
Hi, i am interested to know if anyone has integrated RTC with either SAP or Seibel. I have to work on both of these integrations, so any help is welcomed.

permanent link
Jesus Sandoval (1111) | answered May 22 '15, 2:41 p.m.
Hello, anybody knwo if RTC supports the use of webservice to consume data from BMC Remedy?

Thanks and regards, Jesus.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.