December 11, 2020
IBM Rhapsody Model Manager
Analysis · Design change management · Lifecycle traceability
IBM Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody - Model Manager 6.0.6
Rhapsody Model Manager 6.0.6 Release Notes
For Rhapsody Model Manager feature details, see the New and Noteworthy page.
For information about documentation and support resources, software and hardware requirements, and installation or upgrade steps, see the Getting Started page.
For known issues or important information about parts of the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM), see these pages:
- Jazz Foundation (Jazz Team Server) and Global Configuration Management 6.0.6
- Change and Configuration Management 6.0.6
- Quality Management 6.0.6
- Requirements Management 6.0.6
- Jazz Reporting Service 6.0.6
- Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager 6.0.6
- Design Management 6.0.6
For a list of changes to the installation and upgrade process, see the CLM and IoT CE 6.0.6 Installation and Upgrade Notes.
Rhapsody Model Manager 6.0.6
To see important fixes in this release, use the query that is listed below.
Important: If you plan to deploy the Design Management Server on WebSphere® Application Server, review this security alert: Possible security exposure with WebSphere Application Server with WS-Security enabled applications using LTPA tokens.
Fixes in this release
For a list of all fixes in this milestone, see the defects fixed in Rhapsody Model Manager 6.0.6 query.
Known problems and workarounds
- Starting in V6.0.5 release, if you use any of the OSLC clients to create links between requirements and models, you need a Design Management license. For example, a user of Rational DOORS or Rational DOORS Next Generation.
- If you have existing Design Management license files from 6.0.4 or earlier, you must obtain updated licenses from the IBM Rational License Key Center to replace your current licenses. For details, visit the Upgrading tab.
For a list of known problems and workarounds published at the time of the release, see the release notes: Workarounds and Limitations: Known issues in Rhapsody Model Manager 6.0.6.
To search for additional post-release issues, visit the IBM Support portal.