February 28, 2014
Collaborative Lifecycle Management
Design, test, analyze, develop, deliver ... integrated by design
IBM Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters
IBM Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters connect Rational CLM with third-party tools. The integration adapters are based on specifications from Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration.
The IBM Rational Adapter for JIRA® is useful when your overall development effort has standardized on the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management, and you have pockets of JIRA usage for defect management.
- Assign tasks from Rational Team Concert
- Submit defects from Rational Quality Manager
- Track requirement implementation from Rational Requirements Composer
The IBM Rational Adapter for HP® ALM allows you to connect your HP ALM projects to CLM project areas and provides traceability across HP, Rational Requirements Composer, and Rational Team Concert from both the Rational and HP user interfaces.
- When working with Rational Requirements Composer, you can reconcile requirement collections with HP ALM test folders to ensure test coverage of your requirements.
- In Rational Team Concert, link failed test runs to work items in Rational Team Concert, or link change sets in Rational Team Concert to defects tracked in HP ALM.
- Dashboard widgets allow you to view data both from HP ALM and CLM in one place to raise up the level of cross-tool visibility.
The IBM Rational Adapter for Git® integrates Git or Gerrit with Rational Team Concert work items.
- Git developers can work as usual, but will be able to annotate their commit messages with "bug 1234" or "bug: 1234". That way, when they push to a configured shared repository, a link between the Git commit or Gerrit change and the work item is created. A commit or change can reference more than one work item, and the same work item can be referenced in multiple commits or changes.
- Links are visible in Rational Team Concert and in Gitweb or Gerrit. Links can be followed in either direction and deleted from the RTC work item. In addition, links can be added between commits to new or existing work items from Gitweb or between changes to new or existing work items from Gerrit.
|Products||Downloads Community||Our Story|