It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I filter RRC OSLC Query by a link ?

Alan Murphy (531414) | asked Dec 18 '12, 12:34 p.m.
Hi
I have RTC 3.0.1.3, am trying to build and OSLC query to count all of the requirements in a project that have a link to a specific kind of other requirement.  Anyone got any good examples on how to do this?

I've manged to get simple filters to work OK, just no luck at all with any link

One answer

permanent link
Gabriel Ruelas (1.1k13) | answered Dec 18 '12, 12:51 p.m.
In https://jazz.net/library/article/1197 , there are samples of how to do OSLC queries for RRC. Look for " This example uses the implementedBy link type:... " in the document.

Comments
Alan Murphy commented Dec 19 '12, 4:35 a.m.

Hi Gabriel,
Thanks for the pointer to that article.  I'm using RTC 3.0.1.3, the build basis for the article is 4.  Is this capability in 3.0.1.3 as well? 

There is some useful stuff in there anyway that I can make use of and I'll check I've all the right namespaces.

Another part of this is I'd like to be able to say for example is this requirement implemented by another requirement of a specific type.  I'm not sure I see how you would do this from the example which seems to be saying is it linked to a specific thing rather than more generally linked to a kind of thing.  My only thought is that if I provided the URL of the instanceShape, would that do what I want?

Not convinced that this works with 3.0.1.3, but will give it another go

Thanks for your help

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.