It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Insight - RTC SCM reports - only partial data in tables

VK L (8177156159) | asked Sep 05 '12, 1:44 p.m.
 Hi All,
              I have done SCM Reports - based on text file change metrics table in the warehouse. It does not contain the complete data for all the streams in a particular period. complete file-change data is missing for selective streams alone - though the stream names are reflecting in the list. Could be this any security setting issue that i am not able to view data for certain particular streams alone?

Say for e.g., i run this report for July month. it gives data for a set of streams. But from RTC, We can see that few other streams also have baselines and associated changes during July - but this is not reflecting from the warehouse - when i run the report.partial data associated with these few streams - looks to be missing

What could be the reason for this?Please advise.

Thanks.

Comments
Cathy Xu commented Jan 20 '15, 1:24 a.m.

Hi VK L,
Did you find the root cause of the problem and were you able to get all the data at the end? I have a customer reporting similar issue and wondering if you can share your story. Many thanks!

VK L commented Apr 24 '15, 5:45 a.m.

Hi. I didnt find the solution yet. Raising a PMR might help to fix this issue.

Thanks.

One answer

permanent link
Robert Huet (23113584) | answered Apr 23 '15, 6:52 p.m.
We are seeing the same thing.  It appears to be a problem with the way security is implemented in the Framework, because the data is actually in the Data Warehouse.

Comments
VK L commented Apr 24 '15, 5:44 a.m.

Hi. Raising a PMR might help to fix this issue.

Thanks.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.