It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Icon Descriptions -- is there a reference?

Deena Stein (1546) | asked Mar 12 '12, 9:09 p.m.
Is there a document or reference that describes what the default icons in RTC mean? There seems to be meaning embedded in the icons, but without a description, the meaning is lost to me.

Thanks,
ReallyRational aka Deena

One answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Mar 13 '12, 1:31 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
This is requested in 40464. There were opinions expressed in that work item indicating that such a glossary is not needed ... if you disagree, I'd suggest posting a comment to the work item indicating your interest/support in the creation of an icon glossary.

Cheers,
Geoff

Is there a document or reference that describes what the default icons in RTC mean? There seems to be meaning embedded in the icons, but without a description, the meaning is lost to me.

Thanks,
ReallyRational aka Deena

Comments
dave thero commented Feb 20 '13, 4:31 p.m.

And what where the workarounds suggested in the opinions indicating that such a glossary is not needed ...?

Sterling Ferguson-II commented Feb 21 '13, 8:59 a.m. | edited Feb 21 '13, 9:00 a.m.

I also have asked for one for all CLM applications...as I deal with clients starting from scratch over and over.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.