It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Require to find out a particular field change

Pavithra Kasturirangan (42956056) | asked Nov 20 '10, 8:52 a.m.
Hi,

I had posted this in "Using Team concert forum" and now posting it again in this forum as i couldn't find any feasible solution available.

I have a custom field(of type date), the label say, "Shipment Date".
This date is set when the work item is created. For some reason, this date is changed by a person.

I would like to get information that the "Shipment Date" field has been changed for the work item. This is basically to get to know that someone has modified the field. I do understand that we would ahve this information in the history TAB and a notification also possible for any workitem modification and also restrict the field change to a group, however, it is difficult to track very critical changes.

I believe there is no way to pull this information from the history Tab for a report

Notification on workitems will trigger mails for all changes in the workitem. I would like to get notified only on the particular change.

If there is any alternate way to find out this change other than mails, Im still ok.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Pavithra

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.