It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

having problems with workspace not seeing files

Erik Peterson (643) | asked Aug 12 '10, 6:10 p.m.
so I am having a problem because an eclipse project tied to RTC was removed from my workbench.

If I simply add the project back into eclipse, none of the RTC related options are there.

I've tried a few things but come across errors all over such as

'____' may conflict with content already in '____Sandbox____'

:?

Edit : is there a way to not unload the workspace completely, but just move or reload the local files?

2 answers

permanent link
Evan Hughes (2.4k1318) | answered Aug 13 '10, 5:09 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
You should be able to reload the component via the Pending Changes view: right click on the component and select "Load".

e

permanent link
Erik Peterson (643) | answered Aug 13 '10, 5:46 p.m.
You should be able to reload the component via the Pending Changes view: right click on the component and select "Load".

e

Thank you E,
I eventually just did this, remove the sand box that originally was used in the preferences of Eclipse. Back it up. Then I loaded the component again but this time with an extra directory tree in the sandbox.

C:\RTC\<projectName>\<code>

You see, I had thought sandbox was an area for multiple projects, and had put it in

C:\RTC\ thinking the project would be placed in a seperate dir..

It's working great now. I love RTC so far, in comparison to ClearCase and ClearQuest.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.