It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to access "Team Area" service.xml

Akanksha Kasar (111) | asked Jun 26, 9:39 a.m.

1. Created team-area hierarchy in one of the project on DNG server (IBM Engineering Requirements Management Doors Next)
2. Assigned Team area ownership to the folders containing artifacts.
3. Ran api to get the folder details. In response, I'm getting team-area service.xml <oslc:serviceProvider> 
4. Getting com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.ForbiddenException while accessing team-area service.xml

I tried to access team area service.xml with "project admin" and "team area admin".
But still getting forbidden exception message.

Please help to resolve this issue.

Also, please confirm if there is any API to fetch "Team Ownership" details in DNG.

Comments
Ian Barnard commented Jun 27, 10:43 a.m. | edited Jun 27, 10:44 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
What are you trying to achieve? Why do you think you need to access a team area service.xml?

And please provide the anonymized URL you're trying to use, and associated headers you're sending with this GET request?
Is there any text body in the response?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jun 26, 10:39 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Please see https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2021/12/09/ewm-discovery/ and the associated blog posts. The access would be similar to accessing the Service Provider Catalog.

You must be authenticated. You must provide the correct headers. The roles: "project admin" and "team area admin" does not have anything to do with the API AFAIK.  I can't answer the Team Ownership question, there nis almost no information in the question either.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.