It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to add a widget in ccm project dashboard with images. How to deploy in sever.

Pavan M (3915) | asked Jan 20 '21, 6:21 a.m.
I need to add a widget in ccm project dashboard. In this widget I need to include some images which represents the workitems. I need to know how to add images to the widget and also if any script is required for that then where to deploy in server.
Thankyou.

One answer

permanent link
Jakub Wyka (111) | answered Feb 05 '21, 1:18 a.m.
edited Feb 05 '21, 1:19 a.m.

Hello,

After adding a widget, you can customize the widget settings. To manage your widget design and content, there's an option to edit an HTML widget directly with markup.

Comments
Pavan M commented Feb 07 '21, 10:01 p.m.

Hi Jakub Wyka,

Thank you, My requirement is I need to display some images in that HTML Widget. I need to access that images from server not from my local Mechine. For accessing them from remote I need to deploy them in Server. I need to to know how to do that and access that.
I need to know is there any possibility to hide projectArea for the people added to access group for a perticular workitem, but the people present in access group wont be present in Project members. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.