It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Test Case Result for only last TCER

Unknown User (19126) | asked Sep 29 '20, 4:09 a.m.

We have a requirement to create a Report which gives the complete informatiion about a Test Plan, Its Test Suites, Test Cases, TCER, & Test Result Status, Affected WorkItem and affected Requiremnt due to failue of a Test Case.I am able to do this using JRS but the problem is its gives me the status of all the TCERs which was run for a given Test Plan. Can you suggest the way by which I can get the report only for the previous TCERs instead of all.

Comments
Brett Bohnn commented Sep 30 '20, 6:09 p.m.

Hi,

What do you mean by "only the previous TCERs?"

Thanks,
Brett 

Brett Bohnn commented Oct 01 '20, 9:02 a.m. | edited Oct 01 '20, 9:11 a.m.
Hi,

This may not help but perhaps try a condition in the report using Last Update Date on the QM Test Execution Record (using the LQE data source).

Thanks,
Brett

Accepted answer

permanent link
Karthik Sirimulla (1811) | answered Dec 01 '20, 2:56 a.m.

Hi Venkat,

To view the data affected due to a failure of test case, you can build a report in JRS and add a relationship "Last Failed Test case result " between Test case execution record and Test case result. This relationship gives the information about only the latest failed result.

Thanks,
Karthik

Unknown User selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.