It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rhapsody Automation : How to add new button/menu bar options to add customized automation directly in the Rhapsody Tool

Vijayanand Karunanithi (1527) | asked Mar 25 '19, 3:52 a.m.
edited Mar 25 '19, 9:52 a.m. by Fariz Saracevic (904613)

Hello Forum,

Currently i am working on automation of Rhapsody Model Creation using Java-API provided by Rhapsody team.

As of now, i have done the Automated code and running it as Command line application using runnable Jar.

Like eclipse application, is there any options to add button/ Some options directly in the Rhapsody to rigger it from Rhapsody Tool.

Kindly provide your inputs on the same.
Please add your comment, if anything is not clear.

Accepted answer

permanent link
misha rajpoot (341) | answered Mar 25 '19, 5:56 a.m.

No,there is no option to add button/some option directly in rhapsody to rigger it from rhapsody tool.

Vijayanand Karunanithi selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Vijayanand Karunanithi (1527) | answered Mar 27 '19, 10:53 a.m.

You can add the helper to the menus - both the tools menu and the context menus for model elements. You could also write your app so that it has a UI with buttons on it - but right now you cannot add new buttons to Rhapsody's own UI - at least not easily. There was supposed to be a way to do it by writing C++ COM Wrappers to wrap your Java but that was complex and I never got it to work.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.