It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] Application to verify the sensor and connect it to cloud and share output on internet

Fredy bale (112) | asked May 30 '18, 7:27 a.m.
edited May 30 '18, 8:12 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645)

Hey I am working on some project and it was easy to give commands to different sensors through different machine language based library with raspberry pi,

But I wanted to use IBM cloud to design the application in which I should store the libraries of different sensors with in application and create algorithm to verify the correct sensor type,
and if its incorrect then display the message of disconnection

Suppose I am using LINK REMOVED and I have store the library of this module in IBM cloud,
Now I need to know the best way to create the application which should verify sensor through libraries available within few (miliseconds) time get and connect it to Cloud database.

Note: Main motive is to verify and connect the sensor to raspberry through application which give access to store the data of sensor on cloud database if verification will be true.
Your Expertise suggestion will be very helpful

The question has been closed for the following reason: "Question is off-topic or not relevant" by rschoon May 30 '18, 8:11 a.m.