It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] Give me some references about Jazz Diplomacy in Cold War era, Please. Thank you

Martha Cahyani (112) | asked Oct 28 '15, 6:01 a.m.
edited Oct 28 '15, 6:19 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)
Hello, i am Martha from Indonesia. I am a student of International Relations major here. I want help from you guys, that I am making minithesis about United States in cold war era, with topic Jazz Diplomacy (Jazz Diplomacy of United States toward Soviet Union in Cold War Era). I need your help because it so difficult for looking for some material which support my minithesis, maybe you have any material for help me. Would you to help me? I really need your help. Thank you for your attention for read and reply my question. It will be my pleasure to know that. 

Best Regards,
Martha

Jesus bless you 

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Oct 28 '15, 6:20 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Search the internet or libraries. This is a forum that handles specific products.

Martha Cahyani commented Oct 28 '15, 6:29 a.m. | edited Oct 28 '15, 6:30 a.m.

is it not spesific? @ralphschoon

Ralph Schoon commented Oct 28 '15, 6:42 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This forum is open to discuss issues around these products.
Anything else is off topic and does not belong here. Usually we ban the users. In this case there was no product advertizing, therefore it was only closed.

Search for forums dealing with history, make sure what the intent of these forums are and the post there.

Martha Cahyani commented Oct 28 '15, 6:46 a.m.

okay thank you

The question has been closed for the following reason: "Question is off-topic or not relevant" by rschoon Oct 28 '15, 6:18 a.m.