It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Need Value set - the enumeration source is an enumeration list dependent enumeration is an enumeration

nannette Mori (50575) | asked Apr 18 '18, 10:57 a.m.
edited Apr 18 '18, 11:09 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)

I know the out of the box value set customization does not support enumeration lists.

Can I create a java script that will support the value set scenario in the Question Summary or will it require an extension?

We are on RTC 6.0.3

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Apr 18 '18, 11:17 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I don't remember if I actually have tried to read enumeration list attributes. https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/AttributeCustomization#API_for_Javascript does not list any list type attribute types as supported.

I have been able to create and configure attribute customization for enumeration attributes.
I have never been able to create JavaScript attribute Customization for any (attribute type) List attribute, including enumeration List. I have not found any javascript API to return lists.

I am pretty sure that I can do all that using the Java Attribute customization API.

nannette Mori selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.