Lines of code based on dates in RTC
Hi,
I am using CLM 6.0.3 version so have to see the following details in RTC
1) lines of code changed based on a date ?
2) History of changed the code and starting date ?
3) Total lines of code changed for a release which can be determined on dates ?
How can we see those details in RTC?
Any help much appreciate.
Thanks
Accepted answer
As far as I can tell, RTC does not calculate any lines of code metric. Also LOC is so 1980s.
This has come up a few times here in the past. You can try to use LOC tools with RTC e.g. baselines or snapshots. E.g. you can try to use them in builds. I know that some analysis tools have tried to work as participants in SCM operations to do analytic while users work in SCM but I have no references.