It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] How to check Rational Test Workbench licenses are active on Windows 2008 server

madhu sudana (3117) | asked Oct 25 '17, 1:11 a.m.
edited Oct 25 '17, 3:25 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)

We have a Windows 2008 R2 Standard server. Where we have LMTOOL installed and configured but getting following error while checking the Rational Test Workbench (RTW) license. So not sure whether there is any other option to check the licenses on the windows server. Please share if anyone has more view on this. Basically we searching RFT tool to support by RTW licenses but not sure. So need more details to check the licenses.

Error details.:
[Detecting lmgrd processes...]
Error getting status: No SERVER lines in license file.
License path:  C:\Program Files (x86)\ibm\RationalRLKS\common\rational_server_perm.dat;
FLEXnet Licensing error:-13,66
For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation,
available at "www.flexerasoftware.com".

The question has been closed for the following reason: "Question is off-topic or not relevant" by rschoon Oct 25 '17, 3:24 a.m.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Oct 25 '17, 3:23 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I am sorry, but this forum is for the products listed in the "Products" link on the top left. See the forum FAQ.
You can try to ask in a general forum like https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/category?id=33333333-0000-0000-0000-000000000024

I could not find a forum dedicated to Test Workbench.
From the error i would suspect this is a format error or something else related to FlexLM. You might as well try to find a forum for FlexLM.