It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error 500: Internal Server Error when viewing Cross-Project Plan

Akhir Alibhai (115) | asked Aug 02 '17, 1:02 p.m.

When I go to view a cross-project plan on one of my project areas, I get a message saying "Error loading additional items: Error 500: Internal Server Error".

The plan is a Tree - Contributes  -> Tracks, that reads some work items from another project. The plan has no problem reading the work items from it's own project area, only from the other. Also, when looking at the same kind of plan from my other project area, with the view Tree - Tracks -> Contributes, everything loads fine, and there is no error.

Thanks in advance.

Comments
Arun K Sriramaiah commented Aug 03 '17, 8:42 a.m. | edited Aug 03 '17, 8:43 a.m.

Which is your RTC version?

Akhir Alibhai commented Aug 03 '17, 8:50 a.m.

One answer

permanent link
creig lee (11) | answered Aug 08 '17, 2:02 a.m.

The first thing you need to know about an “Internal Server Error” is that the error can only be resolved by fixes to the Web server software. It is not a client-side problem meaning that the problem is not with your browser, your computer, or your internet connection. There are a number of causes for a 500 Internal Server Error to display in a web browser.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.