It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how to check in Unresolved things into existing ChangeSet

vikas v (15318) | asked Feb 15 '16, 7:36 a.m.
edited Feb 15 '16, 8:41 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)
Hello,
   I want to Checkin all the unresolved items into the existing change set using plain java Api.

I am able to get the Active Change Set list.

Thanks in advane!!

Regards,
Vikas

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Feb 15 '16, 8:41 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Please see https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2013/10/15/extracting-an-archive-into-jazz-scm-using-the-plain-java-client-libraries/ and the related posts to understand how to use the API. I don't know the details about checking in from a repository workspace,  but you could use Plugin Spy (SHIFT+ALT+F1) or another tool like Yari in an Eclipse client set up with the SDK, to see the client code for the context menu action provided by the RTC Eclipse client.
vikas v selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
vikas v commented Feb 17 '16, 5:36 a.m.

Thank  you Ralph, Now i am able to add the unresolved file into Changeset.

But I having one issue, like the file which  was added into change set it will showing in both "Unresolved and "In Changeset",

How can i remove it from Unresolved State?

Thanks!! 

Ralph Schoon commented Feb 17 '16, 5:44 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

If you are running this in the context of a life RTC Client, you will have to find out how to trigger a refresh for the view. Use Plugin Spy in a development environment look up the class that implements this view and try to figure out how they do that.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.