It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Authentication mechanism for integrating configuration-management-enabled CLM applications

Saqib Niaz (711223) | asked Feb 04 '16, 9:33 a.m.
I have implemented a configuration-management-enabled RM provider.
While adding a stream from my provider to Jazz's Global Configuration project, jazz needs access to following resources without authentication:
1. oslc_config
2. oslc_config/components

If I enforce authentication on the above mentioned rdf resources, Add Configuration dialog stops listing my service provider in the list of available service providers.

If I make these resources available without authentication, my service provider starts listing there. If I select my provider from the list then jazz tries to access OslcConfigurationPickerPane and even at that time it doesn't send any OAuth credentials.

Question: Is it the normal/expected behavior for adding a stream/baseline from our configuration-management-enabled provider?
And what resources must be published authentication-free?

One answer

permanent link
Saqib Niaz (711223) | answered Feb 22 '17, 9:50 a.m.

I have just checked this issue with CLM 6.0.3,  it is fixed now. Jazz is sending OAuth credentials with all the requests to our service provider.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.