Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

RAM REST APi getting all asset's version

Hello,
I need to get all the versions for a given asset using the REST API (OSLC).
Is this possible?
In Java I can simply do the following but I haven't found a way to do it via REST

String[] allVersions = asset.getVersions();

Thanks in advance for your help.


0 votes


Accepted answer

Permanent link
Hi,

I guess you may would like to use oslc query, using guid as oslc:where parameter's value. It could fulfill the same goal with RAMAsset.getVersions();

Here is an example:
{server context}/ram/oslc/simpleQuery?oslc.where=oslc_asset:guid="9047976A-619E-886D-3DA9-ADB9FF081FC4"
this query could returns all asset whose guid is 9047976A-619E-886D-3DA9-ADB9FF081FC4 with different versions.
EclipseTalk . selected this answer as the correct answer

0 votes

Comments
Thanks Lu Is there a limit on how many versions can be retrieved at once as I only get a limited set? Thanks,

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details
× 241
× 137

Question asked: May 20 '14, 10:53 a.m.

Question was seen: 7,023 times

Last updated: May 21 '14, 8:48 a.m.

Related questions
Confirmation Cancel Confirm