It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Report doesn't run in IE 10 with 2.0.3

Ankit Shah (15712) | asked Nov 01 '13, 3:29 p.m.
We just upgrade from 3.0.1.3 to 4.0.3. Also upgraded RRDI from 1.0.2.1 to 2.0.3 in DEV. My user can connect to PROD using IE 10 and run reports. When the same user tries to connect to DEV, most of the images are missing / blank and when clicked on the report, it produces no results. When i log into the user's machine, it works fine. I had enabled Compatibility View and still the user has issues. It seems like security issue, but don't know what i can change to make it work...

2 answers

permanent link
DH Lee (25784446) | answered Nov 03 '13, 7:32 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hello Ankit,

According to https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Deployment/CLMSystemRequirements403, IE 10 is not officially support. It could be the reason for report not appearing on IE 10.

Can reports be displayed using different browsers? (Eg supported browsers)

Regards,
DH

Comments
Ankit Shah commented Nov 13 '13, 1:57 p.m.

I agree that IE 10 is not supported. But when i use on my machine using IE 10, with my login it works fine. I log in using IE 10 on users machine and works fine. But when a user log in, then the user cannot run reports. So i think it is some type of security issue and not IE 10.

permanent link
Ankit Shah (15712) | answered May 09 '14, 1:12 p.m.
 We upgraded CLM to 4.0.6 and RRDI 2.0.6 and now the issue doesn't come for the user.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.