IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation. The next generation requirements management solution for complex software and systems engineering environments, helping engineers to work more effectively across disciplines, time zones, and supply chains.
February 28, 2014
Rational DOORS Next Generation
Requirements engineering for complex systems
Looking for lifecycle management?
What's new in 4.0.6
Check out the latest on new features and enhancements for Rational DOORS Next Generation.
Features and capabilities
Which one is right for me? Rational DOORS Next Generation and Rational DOORS V9
This first release of Rational DOORS Next Generation is for teams not served by Rational DOORS 9.
- Teams currently using documents and spreadsheets for requirements who are seeking more effective requirements management.
- Teams seeking a less formal, lighter-weight requirements process than those typically implemented with Rational DOORS.
- Teams seeking a web-based requirements tool (with optional local rich client).
- Teams seeking a single-server solution for multi-disciplinary product development teams (requirements, design, development, test).
Rational DOORS Next Generation works with Rational DOORS 9.5
- Jump-start new projects in Rational DOORS NG: use existing information in DOORS 9.5 using the requirements interchange format (ReqIF).
- Involve your supply chain: invite your suppliers to use DOORS NG for requirements collaboration. Merge their updates into your DOORS 9.5 repository.
- Reference existing information in DOORS 9.5: use OLSC links in module traceability columns.
- Generate documents: use Rational Publishing Engine to create document templates with DOORS 9.5 and DOORS NG data sources.
Rational DOORS NG is part of Rational DOORS 9.5
- If you have active subscription and support for Rational DOORS, you are entitled to use Rational DOORS Next Generation.
- To purchase Rational DOORS NG, buy Rational DOORS 9.5.
|Products||Downloads Community||Our Story|