Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management 2012 Administration Workshop
Authors: Jim Ruehlin, Boris Kuschel, Jorge Diaz
Last updated: July 18, 2012
Build basis: Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Managmenet 2012
Current Workshop Version: 1.2
This workshop assists CLM administrators with configuration and setup of CLM applications within different topologies and middleware applications. You should do the workshop if you want to learn how to:
- Move a CLM installation to Departmental or Enterprise topologies.
- Install a reverse proxy to better manage CLM servers.
- Adopt enterprise middleware such as DB2, WAS or LDAP services.
- Rename CLM servers to create a staging environment.
- Create CLM clusters to support High Availability.
The workshop contains the following labs:
- Lab 1: Workshop setup
- Lab 2: Departmental Topology (migrate to WAS, DB2, and LDAP)
- Lab 3: Configure Reverse Proxy
- Lab 4: Enterprise Topology (migrate to a clustered topology)
- Lab 5: Create a Staging Environment (server rename)
There is a cloud image available that completes most of Lab 1. This will save you significant time in setting up the workshop.
Copyright © 2012 IBM Corporation