Modifying multiple work items simultaneously in the web client
You can select multiple work items from the query results list and make the same modification to all of the work items.
- Run a query to display a list of work items that match the filter criteria.
- In the query results view toolbar, click the Edit
Multiple Work Items icon . The Edit Multiple Work Items section is displayed above the query results list. In the query results list section, an Add operation on this attribute icon is displayed next to each column label associated with a modifiable attribute.
- In the query results list section, select the check box next to each work item that you want to modify.
- In the Edit Multiple Work Items section, click the Add
Attribute Change button. The Add Attribute Change widget is displayed.
- Either select the attribute that you want to modify and
click Add Attribute Change, or double-click
the attribute. The attribute is displayed in a new widget in edit mode.
- Select or enter a new value for the attribute.
- In the Edit Multiple Work Items section, click the Run icon on the toolbar. When prompted, confirm that you want to apply the change.
The attribute is changed to the new value in each of the selected work items.