Displaying and hiding link types
You can customize the work item editor to control whether specific link types are displayed.
Open the Editor Presentations page.
- In the Team Artifacts view of the Work Items perspective, right-click the project area and select Open.
- Click the Process Configuration tab.
- Expand Editor Presentations. , then click
- Select an editor presentation in the Choose the Editor Presentation to edit list.
- Expand .
- Right-click Links and select Edit.
In the Shown Link Types list, select the link types that you want to display.
For example, the image below shows the Affects Test Case Result, Blocks, and Blocks Test Execution link types selected
- Click OK.
- Click Save to save your changes to the project area.