Share changes with your team
This tutorial is a series of lessons in movie format that demonstrate how to use IBM® Engineering Workflow Management to create and share changes with your team.
Learning objectivesThis tutorial demonstrates the following tasks:
- Learning objective 1: Create a repository workspace from a stream.
- Learning objective 2: Deliver changes and resolve a work item.
- Learning objective 3: Accept changes from other team members.
- Learning objective 4: Resolve a conflict.
Time requiredThis tutorial takes approximately 15 minutes to view. If you want to study the procedures, user interface, and related concepts, plan to spend more time.
AudienceThis tutorial is designed for team members who use the Engineering Workflow Management.
System requirementsFor this tutorial, the following products are installed and configured:
- Engineering Workflow Management
- Jazz® Team Server