Restricting deliveries to streams
You can control who delivers changes to a stream by configuring the deliver operation in the team area that owns the stream.
- In the Team Organization view, find
the team area for the team that owns the stream. In the team area
editor, click the Process Customization tab.
Note: You can also restrict deliveries from the Team Artifacts view, in a project area editor, on the Process Configuration page.
- In the Configuration pane, expand Team Configuration and select Operation Behavior.
- In the Operations pane, expand Source Control. In the Deliver (server) row, select the Everyone box.
- Select the Preconditions and follow-up actions are configured for this operation check box.
- In the Preconditions area, click Add.
- In the Add Preconditions dialog box, select Restrict change set delivery to components in a stream, and click OK.
- In the Restriction Details area, select the components that you want to restrict delivery to.
- Click Edit Permissions.
- In the Edit Restrictions dialog box, select the roles that are permitted to deliver changes. You can also specify which repository workspaces or streams are permitted to deliver changes.
- Click OK.
- Save the team area.