Changing resource properties
You can add or edit metadata or tags to local files and folders that are under source control. You can also view the properties of remote files and folders and compare the properties of different file or folder versions.
- In the Project Explorer view, right-click a resource; then click Properties.
- Optional: To change the MIME type, Executable,
or line delimiter properties for the file:
- In the left pane, click Jazz Source Control.
- On the Jazz Source Control page, make the appropriate selections in the MIME type, Executable, or Line Delimiter fields.
- Save the changes.
- To change user properties, in the left pane, expand Jazz Source Control and click User Properties.
- Optional: To add properties:
- Click Add.
- In the Add User Property dialog box, complete the Name and Value fields and click OK.
- Optional: To edit properties:
- Click Edit.
- In the Edit User Property dialog box, edit the Name and Value fields and click OK.
- Optional: To remove properties, select a property and click Remove.
- Click Apply. Note: You can view the properties of remote files and folders from the Repository Files view and History view. You can also view properties in the Properties pane of the Compare editor.