Deleting file content from the repository
You can permanently delete the content associated to a version of a file. You cannot recover the file content after it has been deleted.
To delete the content of a file that is the latest version in a stream, you can delete the file from the stream. You can also deliver a change with new file content, then delete the file version that you wanted to remove.
- To permanently delete the content referenced by a particular version of a file from the repository, navigate to the History view of a file.
- In the History view, in the upper-right corner, click the View Menu icon.
- Select Show Check-in History.
- In the Check-In History pane, select a checked-in version of the file.
- Right-click the file version; then, click Delete Content.
- In the Confirm content delete window, click Delete.
- Optional: If the content is referenced by other files in the repository, a window opens that lists all of the references. Review all of the references before deleting the content. Click Delete.