Run Engineering Workflow Management source control command line tools.
The scm command implements a command-line interface to Engineering Workflow Management source control. It has a rich set of subcommands that create, modify, and manage information in the repository.
Options and arguments
- [ -a | --show-alias ] y|n
- Show or hide aliases for repository objects. Use y to show aliases (the default). Use n to hide them.
- [ --config ] path
- The Engineering Workflow Management source control command line client stores per-user metadata in a configuration directory. The configuration directory is normally $HOME/.jazz-scm, where $HOME represents your home directory. If you want to use a different configuration directory, specify its path name in path.
- [ -h | --help ]
- Display detailed help for the named subcommand or, if no subcommand is named, for the scm command itself.
- Do not prompt for user input.
- [ -u | --show-uuid ] y|n
- Show or hide UUIDs for repository objects. Use y to show UUIDs. Use n to hide them (the default).
- [ -v | --version ]
- Display the version of the scm command and subcommands.
- An scm subcommand.
- subcommand options
- Options to the subcommand.