There are six supported properties: jazz.executable, jazz.mime, jazz.line-delimiter, jazz.read-access, jazz.encoding, and local.encoding.
Indicates whether the file is executable on file system that support executability. May not be directly set.
The MIME type of the file. Must be of the form major/minor.
Indicates the line delimiter. May be one of:
- platform – Indicates that the file should be given the platform-specific line delimiter on load/accept.
- none – Indicates that the file should not have its line delimiters changed on load/accept.
- crlf – Indicates that the file should always have Windows-style line delimiters.
- lf – Indicates that line-feeds should be used as line delimiters.
- cr – Indicates that carriage returns should be used as line delimiters.
Indicates the access permission to a particular item. The access permission could be one of the following:
- Public (Everyone who can access the component has read access)
- Contributor (Only the contributor has read access)
- team area (Everyone who has access to the team area)
- project area (Everyone who has access to the project area)
- access group (Members of the access group and its included process areas)
The character encoding of the file in the repository.
The character encoding of the file in the local file system which is used in the next check-in.