Change and configuration management reportable REST API
The Change and configuration management (CCM) application provides a reportable REST API, which can be used by live reports and by data collection jobs to access CCM application data.
The IBM® Engineering Workflow Management reportable REST API is different from many traditional domain APIs. Rather than providing resource URLs that point to specific items (ex, a single work item or a single build result), it provides access to five monolithic resources:
- foundation: Common artifacts such as project areas, team areas, contributors, iterations and links
- scm: Source Control artifacts such as streams and components, as well as stream sizing deltas
- build: Build artifacts such as build results, build result contributions, build definitions, and build engines
- apt: Agile Planning artifacts such as team capacity and resource schedules and absences
- workitem: Work Item artifacts such as work items, categories, severities, and priorities
Supporting reference material
- For information on reportable REST API resources provided by the change and configuration management application, see Reportable REST API wiki: Resources provided by Engineering Workflow Management
- For additional details about building a URL to access change and configuration management application data when designing a template, see Reportable REST API wiki: Getting a schema for a resource
- For details on selecting the appropriate fields and on filtering information to improve the performance of a report, see Reportable REST API wiki: Field selection and filtering.