Agile planning for ClearQuest records
Learn how to use the ClearQuest Bridge to take advantage of the agile planning capabilities that are available in the Jazz® web client.
Some project responsibilities differ depending on your role: project lead, team lead, contributor. However, regardless of your role, with the ClearQuest® Bridge, you can take advantage of the agile planning capabilities offered by the web client:
- Review the ClearQuest backlog
- Submit new ClearQuest records
- Break down the backlog
- Associate records and existing work items
- Create new work items and associate them with records
- Traverse between records and work items
- Add ClearQuest widgets to your dashboard
- Prioritize and schedule work items for a specific iteration
- Work on tasks stored in work items
- Track the progress of work items
- Track the overall work item and iteration progress
- Resolve work items and records
The next figure shows a sample workflow for using the ClearQuest Bridge in the agile planning of ClearQuest records.