Running Lifecycle Query Engine queries to test or debug
You can use SPARQL queries in Lifecycle Query Engine (LQE) to test or troubleshoot unexpected report results. The SPARQL queries access the LQE data directly. The queries that you create cannot be stored in LQE.
To run a query against the LQE index, go
to the Query page, at
- Select a partition if you want to focus on the data model itself or on historical data.
Choose the configuration scope.
- None (All data): You see all data from projects that are not enabled for configuration management, and from configuration-enabled projects.
- Only unversioned data: You see data from projects that are not enabled for configuration management.
- Stream or baseline: You see only data in this stream
or baseline. Important: The list contains all global configurations, and only local configurations that are not included in global configurations already.
Run a SPARQL query, or a full text search.
- Click SPARQL, enter the query, and click Run.
- Click Full Text Search, enter a text string, and click Search. You can fine-tune your search by writing a full text SPARQL query. Stay on the Full Text Search tab, click the link, read the example, and then replace it with your own SPARQL query.
Your query returns results in a table that is sorted by a score that indicates how well each result matches the query.