Troubleshooting failed patches warnings
Tracked Resource Set patch events track updates to artifacts but are mostly used to update configurations of versioned artifacts. If patch events are not applied, reports and queries on specific configurations might return incorrect results. Lifecycle Query Engine (LQE) tracks patch event errors on the data source status administration page to help you troubleshoot.
If a patch event is not applied, Lifecycle Query Engine shows the failed patches on the Data Sources administration page at http://<Host_name>:<port>/lqe/web/admin/data-sources.
To resolve this problem:
- Check the list of failed patches.
To view failed patches on the Data Sources administration page, click the status link in the Triple Store column and view the list of resources for which patch events were not applied.
- Check the list of skipped resources by clicking the status link, and then click the
Skipped Resources tab. If the affected artifacts are also in the list of
skipped resources, retry the skipped resources.
- Click the data source that has failed patches. On the Settings section, check the value in Wait time before retrying failed patches or skipped resources (minutes) field and wait until the specified time completes.
- Confirm that the failed patches are no longer reported on the Data Sources administration page.
- If you frequently see failed patches, contact your support team.