Removing a synchronization root
You can remove existing synchronization roots.
To remove a synchronization root:
About this task
- Open the IBM® Engineering Workflow Management (EWM) client. You must be logged on to a host that can access the Rational® ClearCase® view that is associated with the synchronized stream.
- Open the ClearCase-Synchronized Streams view and select a stream to which you would like to add files and folders.
- Click the Select Files to Synchronize () icon.
- On the Select Files To Synchronize page, select Select files and folders in ClearCase.
- To show the list of files and folders that are currently being synchronized, select Show currently synchronized objects in the table.
- Select the synchronization roots to remove, click Remove, and then click Finish.
A synchronization is requested, and the removal of the synchronization roots is completed.