Adding the Jazz administrative user account to your team
Before you use the ClearCase Version Importer to import into a stream, you must create or select an Jazz administrative user account and add it to your team or project area.
Before you begin
About this task
The Jazz administrative user account for the import process must be a member of the team or project area in the stream that you want to update. The account must have process permissions in that team or project area to create workspaces and deliver to streams.
Add the Jazz administrative user account to your team area and assign the permissions:
- Right-click the team area that contains the stream for writing content, and then click Open.
- In the Members section of the team area editor, click Add.
- In the Add Team Members window, type the first few characters of the Jazz administrative user account name, select the account, and then click Finish.
- Assign roles to the account for performing the following
For example, in the sample Scrum process, the Team Member role is sufficient.
- Create workspaces
- Deliver to streams
- Click Save to save your changes to the team area.
The Jazz administrative user account for the import process is now a member of your team or project area. It has permissions to create and modify workspaces and streams in that team or project area.