Installing the EWM Git Integration Toolkit
You must install the IBM® Engineering Workflow Management (EWM) Git Integration Toolkit if you want to configure process enforcement for Git Push operations, and enable linking of Git commits to EWM work items. The EWM Git Integration Toolkit is needed if you are configuring ref-update, ref-updated and patchset-created scripts hooks. You do not need to install the toolkit if you are using webhooks only.
About this task
Install the EWM Git Integration Toolkit on the system that hosts the Gerrit server. Perform this task only once for a Gerrit server. You do not need to repeat this task for every registered Git repository. If the EWM Git Integration toolkit is already installed in the Gerrit server, then you can skip this step.
- In a web browser, go to https://jazz.net/downloads/workflow-management/.
- Click the link to the release that you want to use, then click the All Downloads tab.
- Scroll to the Plain .zip Files section. Click the link to EWM Git Integration Toolkit to download it.
- Extract the downloaded .zip file.
- Navigate to the path-to-rtc-git-toolkit/server folder.
Enter this command:
npm install --production.