Introduction: Get started with Quick Planner
In this tutorial, you learn how to use the Quick Planner features to manage an IBM® Engineering Workflow Management project.
Quick Planner offers an easy way to manage any type of project by using an agile approach. You can start getting organized right away by creating and assigning work items for your project. This can simplify your project planning and speed your workflow. For example, you can drag items from one project phase to another, such as from your project backlog to a sprint. You can also use icons to quickly assign work item attributes.
By completing this tutorial, you will be able to do these tasks:
- Manage work using work boards and plan boards
- Create work items quickly
- Triage work items with drag and drop
- Track your sprint's work as tasks are completed
Time requiredThis tutorial should take approximately 60 minutes to finish. If you explore other concepts related to this tutorial, it could take longer to complete.
AudienceProduct owners, scrum masters, and team members.
System requirementsTo complete this tutorial, first install and configure these products:
- Engineering Workflow Management, Version 6.0.6 or later.
- As an administrator, create a project by using the Scrum process template. For instructions, see Creating a project area.
- Add the members, roles, repository permissions, and licenses that are in the following table. For more information, see Adding and modifying users as members of project areas and team areas and Adding and modifying roles and permissions.