Get started with the Rational ClearQuest Synchronizer
This tutorial walks you through the process of configuring the ClearQuest® Synchronizer so that you can synchronize Rational® ClearQuest records with IBM® Engineering Workflow Management work items. This tutorial assumes that you are performing the steps on a Windows environment.
Learning objectivesIn this tutorial, you learn how to perform the following tasks:
- Assign a role with necessary permissions to an administrative user in the Jazz® repository.
- Start the ClearQuest Gateway.
- Use the ClearQuest Synchronizer Setup Wizard to configure your ClearQuest and Jazz environments.
- Modify synchronization rules in the Synchronization Rules Editor.
- Enable outgoing synchronization for a Jazz Team Server.
- Modify properties of an external repository connection.
- Test the configured environment.