Configuring plan views
You can use the plan view editor to customize the view of the plan. With the Columns tab, you can select the columns that you want to see in the plan. The Options tab can be used to group, filter, sort, and view work items in a manner convenient to you.
Before you begin
- In the web client, open a plan.
- Click the down arrow next to the Plan Views icon (), and then select the Edit View icon ().
- On the Options tab, click the arrow next to the More icon (), and then select the Bars, Colors, Display, Exlude, Group, Plan Check, or Sorting options.
- Select the corresponding parameters in the list boxes next to each option.
- On the Column Display tab, you can
do the following:
- Add new columns by clicking the Add Column icon (), selecting a column, and clicking OK.
- Change the order of the columns by hovering the mouse pointer over the Actions column of the row for the attribute, and clicking the Move Down icon () or the Move Up icon ().
- Click OK, and then click Save.